Monday, January 26, 2009

This Week

Waking up this morning it suddenly hit me the enormous amount of work I have to do. But it's all good. I'd rather be busy moving around than sitting still bored to death. Being under stress makes me work harder, as weird as that might sound. The yard sale is in T-minus five days. It's beginning to take on a life of its own. So many amazing people have rallied around to make this experience the best ever. God is in complete control of everything and I cannot wait to see what He does this Saturday. We've even had someone offer a carnival-like popcorn machine to sell popcorn to customers. So many people want to be a part of this, to see Shanon and Benji realize their dream of being parents. It's an awesome thing to watch. I also have a ton of schoolwork to get through and I still need to conquer Livetext. I still don't understand why hard copies are unacceptable, but thankfully I have found someone who will help me through this process. I was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed, but the mother of a friend of mine has graciously offered her expert services. Now I just have to get through the longest day ever tomorrow and a presentation I don't quite understand on Thursday and I'll be home free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment