Thursday, January 22, 2009

The yard sale is quickly approaching!

A little over a week until the Adoption Yard Sale and there's so much to do. I've never had to organize something like this before and it's a little overwhelming. I'm hoping the organization skills I've spent years developing will come in handy. My anal retentiveness has to be good for something, right? I continue to be blown away by all of the support we've gotten already. There are so many people wanting to donate things and even just show up to help. They'll never know how much this means to our family. I know Benji and Shanon have been completely humbled by all of this. Never in their wildest dreams did they imagine the outpour of support they would be given. This yard sale is a pleasure to do for them. They're family. We look out for our own. I've been lucky enough to watch this whole process and it's been amazing to see how God is crafting it all together. It's one of those things you can just see the Lord's hand on the whole thing. I am very excited for Benji and Shanon. They are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment