Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why Not?

If I'm being honest, I'm not really that interesting. I'm actually quite the nerd. But everyone seems to be jumping onto the blog bandwagon, so I figured "Why not?" I've always been a very closed-off person. No one ever really knows what's going on inside my head. So publishing what is basically an open letter to the world scares me. It's a way for me to let my guard down. 2009 is rapidly approaching, so I'm thinking it's time to turn over a new leaf. A new Erin will be born. My 2008 wasn't that great. I had some family issues to deal with and then some personal stuff to sort through. So it's safe to say I'm ready for a change. A big one. Something that will rock my face off. I figure starting a blog is another chance to create a change. So here it is, my first post. If you're still reading, thank you. I tend to ramble a lot. I'm a writer at heart, so my words tend to pour out really fast. And my blogs always end up longer than they should be. Oh well. This is a trial-and-error process. Let the games begin.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging lol. Love the blog so far, ready for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably one of the most therapeutic things you can do! Yeah, it's scary putting those words out there, but sometimes it's what we need to do. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete